domenica, febbraio 13, 2011

Big fish

Everyday is a single day.
I'm trying to change all the way.
Today,
I tried the famous Russian Soup. It's very delicious and successful...
I have watched two films..

致命ID Identity(2003) and 大鱼 big fish

  

 I like the last one more~ What a lovely story ..what a lovely dad who likes lying.
So romantic, isn't it?
 

Hippeastrum1

I bought this flower when it is a kid :P






My son is very happy just like me!!!



This is my hand when I finished drawing...
I do love drawing...As long as drawing,  i feel a passion out of my heart.... It's something like horse running on the grass.......

My professor told me that he wouldn't ask me to turn left or turn right when I am running on the plain, just ask me to go ahead, ahead....
under the sunlight



He is very responsible anyway~
Thank u for ur words.



It's my work:P
Yes, I have changed a lot.
works
At last I thank this beautiful woman, our model.


nature is our life
Buonanotte.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento